When Green Cleaning Comes Together
October 19, 2015 | Written By: Healthy Schools Campaign
One week every year, the who’s who of the cleaning industry gets together at theISSA/Interclean trade show, and every year it seems to get a little more green. Each year, we see new product launches for safer and more sustainable products and new equipment that allows for the use of fewer chemicals. But we also see more and more exhibitors promoting health and environmental benefits, rather than simply giving away swag. It’s a refreshing change!
And this year, Healthy Schools Campaign will once again be part of the mix as we look for new green cleaning trends and visit with leading green cleaning manufacturers. At the show, we’ll be launching our 2016 Green Clean Schools program, which will continue our work to change how schools clean. Highlights include:
- 2016 Green Clean Schools Leadership Summit in Howard County, MD
- New and expanded tools on GreenCleanSchools.org
- Launching a new Green Cleaning video series with Educational Facilities Clearinghouse
- Ongoing work with our Green Cleaning Leadership Council
- And of course, the 2016 Green Cleaning Award for Schools & Universities
So if you are at ISSA, be sure to visit us at booth 3289 and learn more about our work!
Healthy Schools Campaign welcomes corporate sponsors and we have some new opportunities available now! If you’re interested in being part of our Green Team or supporting our Green Clean Schools Leadership Summit, let us know—let’s work together to ensure healthy, sustainable schools for all!
For more information on sponsorship, contact Halsey Ward.