Healthy Schools Campaign is pleased to invite you to our annual Change for Good forum, a virtual event highlighting important efforts to address the national crisis in student mental health.
This timely event will provide a forum for national leaders from the U.S. Surgeon General’s office and the U.S. Department of Education to hear first-hand about successful state and local efforts, and for them to respond and share what their agencies are doing to address student mental health.
• Katie Dealy, Director of Engagement for the Office of the U.S. Surgeon General
• Jadine Chou, Chief of Safety and Security for Chicago Public Schools
• Dr. Eva Stone, Manager of District Health for Jefferson County Kentucky Public Schools
• Heather Wines, Supervisor of Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) for Prince William County Schools in Virginia
• Rochelle Davis, President and CEO of Healthy Schools Campaign
HSC will also share what we are doing to prioritize student mental health and support expansion of school health services across the country, and an engaged audience of leaders from the health, education, environmental, civic and grassroots communities will be on hand to listen and offer ideas and solutions.