This webinar, presented jointly by the National Alliance for Medicaid in Education (NAME) and Healthy Schools Campaign, will describe the response to the COVID-19 pandemic by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that is relevant to school-based Medicaid programs.
This webinar will cover a range of topics related to school-based Medicaid including:
- Coverage of and reimbursement for services delivered through telehealth
- Implications of COVID-19 on Random Moment Time Studies
- COVID-19 Public Health Emergency: Template and SPA fast track
- Kirsten Jensen, Director of Benefits and Coverage, Disabled and Elderly Health Programs Group, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Jocelyn Kennedy, Statistician, Services, Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Heather Juhring, Health Insurance Analyst , Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services