Futures Without Violence and Healthy Schools Campaign held an important conversation about the impact of trauma on California’s children and new strategies and funding that can help expand school-based health services to increase trauma-informed care, enhance health and education equity, and prevent and address trauma.
- Dr. Daniel Lee, Deputy Superintendent of Equity, California Department of Education
- Richard Thomason, Director of Policy, Blue Shield of California Foundation
- Mayra Alvarez, President, The Children’s Partnership
- Lena O’Rourke, Futures Without Violence/Healthy Schools Campaign
- Marc Philpart, Managing Director, Policy Link/Alliance of Boys & Men of Color
- Virginia Duplessis, Futures Without Violence, Associate Director of Health