This webinar, presented jointly by the National Alliance for Medicaid in Education (NAME) and Healthy Schools Campaign, will provide an overview of the laws, regulations and policies that govern the delivery of telehealth in schools and how utilization can support access to care for Medicaid eligible students.
The COVID-19 pandemic has not only rapidly changed the acceptance and use of telehealth, but also the expectations that school health staff are essential community partners in addressing healthcare-related concerns for students. Supporting the health of students enhances overall student outcomes and helps vulnerable populations in meeting the foundations needed for a successful future. The presentation will address these topics and how the use of data can be used to understand how education and healthcare are intricately correlated.
- Gerald Barone, Chief Clinical Officer, Effective School Solutions
- Renee Kotsopoulos Director of Health Services, Garland Independent School District
- Kristin Martinez, Clinical Director, SLP & OT, Presence Learning
- Jodi Patton, Head of Payer Operations, Hazel Health
- Jessica Rod, Associate Solutions Manager, Public Consulting Group
- Duncan Young, Chief Executive Officer, Effective School Solutions